Frequently asked questions
Can I change the university and course options after I submitted my application?
No, you cannot make changes to your course choices in the online application system after you have submitted your application. If you wish to change your course choices, you must inform your interviewers of this during your interview. Your interviewers must authorise any course changes. You must then receive an unconditional offer from one of the authorised courses by 11 July 2019.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)