Frequently asked questions
I would like to choose a 12 month course that also includes an optional six months placement. Because I can't choose a course longer than 12 months, I wouldn't follow the placement. Can I list this course as one of my options?
Yes. As long as you complete the academic programme within 12 months and don't continue on to the placement then this course would be eligible.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?