Frequently asked questions
I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?
No. Your Chevening application does not constitute an application to an individual university for your selected course. You will need to visit the individual university website and apply directly to the university for your selected course(s).
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?