Frequently asked questions
I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?
No. Your Chevening application does not constitute an application to an individual university for your selected course. You will need to visit the individual university website and apply directly to the university for your selected course(s).
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?