Frequently asked questions
How do I submit references in support of my application?
You are required to supply the names of two referees when you submit your application. If you are shortlisted for an award, you will be required to log into the Online Application System and request a reference from your referees. The request will generate an email to the referees and they will need to submit the reference by 25 February 2019. Your referees will only be given a short window to prepare and submit the references, so you should make sure they are prepared for this.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?