Frequently asked questions
What types of work experience are accepted?
The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening include full-time employment; part-time employment; voluntary work; and paid or unpaid internships. Work experience can be completed before, during, or after graduating from your undergraduate studies. However, employment undertaken as part of your undergraduate or postgraduate course are not eligible.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?