Frequently asked questions

What types of work experience are accepted?

The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening include full-time employment; part-time employment; voluntary work; and paid or unpaid internships. Work experience can be completed before, during, or after graduating from your undergraduate studies. However, employment undertaken as part of your undergraduate or postgraduate course are not eligible.

Last updated

11 October 2017

Rate this FAQ

Average: 4.2 (5 votes)