Frequently asked questions
Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
As experts in your respective fields, we would like to support you in any potential engagement activities outside your fellowship, while you are in the UK. As such, we would like to publish your biography on the relevant fellowship programme page of the Chevening website. If you do not wish for your biography to be published online please let us know.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)