Frequently asked questions
Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
You can submit your application without a valid passport. However, you will be required to bring a valid passport to your interview at the British embassy or high commission if selected.
Funding and money (26)
Social Media (1)
Work experience (6)
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?