Frequently asked questions
Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
You can submit your application without a valid passport. However, you will be required to bring a valid passport or official photo identification to your interview at the British embassy or high commission if selected.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?