Frequently asked questions
What documents do I need to take with me to my interview?
You will need to take your passport or another form of ID. In your invitation to interview, you will be told whether you have any missing references that you should also bring to your interview in addition to your passport.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?