Frequently asked questions
What questions will be asked at the interview?
The interview will be an opportunity to discuss some of the information you provided in the application form. The panel will ask questions that will enable you to fully explain your personal and professional aspirations and how Chevening can facilitate these goals for you. As part of your interview, your course choices will also be discussed so you should be prepared to talk about them.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?