Frequently asked questions
I attended an interview last month, but no one has contacted me to confirm the result yet. When am I likely to hear back?
All applicants should be informed of the outcome of their interview by the end of May. Please do not contact your local British embassy or high commission as updates on the status of your application cannot be provided ahead of this time.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?