Frequently asked questions
What should be included in my reference letters?
Your reference letters should cover the following:
1) How long have you known the applicant?
2) In what capacity do you know the applicant? (e.g. professional, educational, supervisory, voluntary, religious)
3) When you last had regular contact with the applicant
4) A brief overall endorsement of the applicant, including their:
- Skills in leadership and networking
- Personal, intellectual, and interpersonal qualities
- Ability to complete a demanding academic programme in the UK
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?