Frequently asked questions
Can I change the university and course options after I submitted my application?
No, you cannot make changes to your course choices in the online application system after you have submitted your application. If you wish to change your course choices, you must inform your interviewers of this during your interview. Your interviewers must authorise any course changes. You must then receive an unconditional offer from one of the authorised courses by 11 July 2019.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?