Frequently asked questions
Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
As experts in your respective fields, we would like to support you in any potential engagement activities outside your fellowship, while you are in the UK. As such, we would like to publish your biography on the relevant fellowship programme page of the Chevening website. If you do not wish for your biography to be published online please let us know.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?